||Milagrow Venii Max RT2R
||RT2R Technology – Real time terrain recognition technology with LDS Lidar & SLAM. It is the same technology which is used in unmanned vehicles and helps the robot to be fully independent in terms of navigation. It is the ultimate in robotic mapping technology and is much faster and accurate than any other mapping like Camera based VSLAM or Gyro mapping.
|Live Map Display on Mobile
||iMap Venii Max will display the real time progress and map while cleaning, on your device and remember the cleaned vs uncleaned areas and update it in real time
|Lidar Laser Scanning Range
||16 metre with accuracy of upto 8mm
|Laser Scan System
||Scans 6*360 degree/sec 2160 time/sec. iMap Venii Max LDS can work accurately even in dark places. Human view angle is 120-130 degree, other LDS in market can only reach 1800 time/s. 16 meter distance and +/- 8mm accuracy
|Real Time Path Planning
||Calculates Ideal Path in real time to memorize and reduce time taken
|Area Cleaned Display
||Displays Cleaned and Left Area and comes back to Clean the Left out Areas in case work is stopped midway
|Move from One room to Another
||After cleaning one room the robot will go to another room, without assistance
||No matter how many rooms are and their size. Even after battery depletion the iMap will recharge and resume from the point it left cleaning.
|Zoning and Sequential Cleaning
||Prioritize zones by marking them on the mobile app map & then ordering sequential cleaning multiple times a day for different areas each time.
|Virtual Wall Via Mobile App
||Prevents robot from going into unwanted areas simply by demarcating the area on the mobile app.
||Imap Venii Max uses the disruptive Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) for constructing or updating the map of home or office environment while simultaneously keeping track of an the Robot’s location within the map.
|Multiple Floor Mapping and Memory
||The iMap Venii Max can store upto 3 maps for different floors eliminating the need of making and marking zones or unwanted areas everytime you change the floors
|Water Tank for Wet Cleaning
||Yes with 2 tanks of 800 ml capacity. One for clean water and one for sewage water
|Wet Mop Cleaning
||iMap Venii Max comes with 2 water tanks. Both 800 ml each. One for clean water and one for sewage water. The clean water can take normal disinfectants as well as sodium hypochlorite 1% solution. The robot comes back after cleaning a certain area which you set for it and self cleans itself. The clean water tank sprinkles water on the mop and the scrubbers scrub every pc of dirt from it with a pressure of 40 Newtons. The wet mopping is done with a pressure of 10 Newtons to remove stubborn dirt and stains.
|Quad Brush Cleaning System
|Anti Slip Tyres
||16 mm width
|One Time Full Go (minutes)
||Upto 60-130 m depends upon the environment
|Doorsill crossing & Carpet Climbing Ability
||NIDEC Brushless motor, which has 2200Pa suction power, maximizes the cleaning power with the main brush
|Pet Hair Removal
|Working Speed (meters / second)
||0.3 m/s. With RT2R Tech, LDS, SLAM and NIDEC Motor the iMap has higher speed and faster turning power. Helping it clean double the area in same time.
|Main Brush Cleaning Width mm
||3 modes low, normal, turbo from 800pa to 2200pa
|Number of Side Brushes
||1 with 3 Bristles
|All in One Cover Design for Suction
||Yes. Use with or without the brush
|Main Brush Bristles Type
||Unbreakable Silk Nylon PA 66 long lasting brush
|Types of Cleaning
||Only Mopping, Only Vacuuming, Mopping & Vacuuming
|Main DustBin Size
||Non Woven Fabric. Disposable option also available.
||Nylon & Sponge double layered
|Water Tank Wet Cleaning
||2 water tanks, 800 ml each. One for clean water and one for sewage water.
|Mop Size for Wet Mopping mm
||350 x155 mm
|Charging Dock Range (Meters)
||Unlimited. Imap will find it’s way back to the charging station if it has started from where.
|Docking Station Dimension LXWXH
||DC 20 V, 50/60 Hz
||(-)10 to 45 C
|Operating Humidity Range
||Less Than 90 H
|Max Working Time (Min)
|Max Coverage upon full battery
||5000 Sq Ft or 500 Sqm
||Lithium ion Customer Replaceable made by BYD
|Time for Full Charge (hours)
|Gift Box With Varnish or Plain
|Box Dimensions (HxWXD)
|Gross Weight Box (kg)
||2 Year on Robot , 5 year on Suction Motor, 6 months on Battery
- Fully Independent Self Navigating and Self Cleaning Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. A Hybrid of Driverless Tesla and the Luxurious Rolls Royce Cars
- RT2R Technology – Real time terrain recognition technology with LDS Lidar & SLAM
- Pressure Mopping to Clean Stubborn Dirt & Stains
- Comes with 2 water tanks. Both 800 ml each. One for clean water and one for sewage water
- Retractable Side Brush for Corners & Difficult Areas
- Creates & Remembers Maps of upto 3 Floors
- Store upto 3 maps for different floors eliminating the need of making and marking zones or unwanted areas everytime you change the floors
- Scans 6*360 degree/sec 2160 time/sec
- NIDEC Brushless Motor, Which has 2200Pa Suction Power
- 5200 mAh battery & strong 2200Pa powerful suction to pick even small stones or beans
- Another innovative feature is that of a patented Snail Touch Side brush. It swings into action to clean the difficult spaces like corners
- 1000ml dust box
- Builds Realtime, High Precision Map on mobile device
- Does Real Time Path Planning
- Displays Cleaned & Left Area, Comes back to Clean the Left out Areas
- After cleaning one room goes to another room without assistance
- Prevents robot from going into unwanted areas simply by demarcating the area on the mobile app
- Memory function makes sure that after battery depletion it recharges & resumes from the point it left cleaning with laser guidance,
- HEPA removes 99.97% of all particulate matter smaller than 0.3 micrometer
- Robotic Stair and Fall Sensor
- Robotic Obstacle and Optical Sensor
- Robotic Self Diagnosis
- Robotic Accelerometer Sensor
- Robotic Gyro Sensor
- Robotic Extra Dirt Sensor
- Robotic Pre-Scheduled Cleaning
- Robotic Self Charging
- Robotic Water Tank for Wet Cleaning
- Anti Slip Tyres
- Doorsill crossing & Carpet Climbing Ability
- Pet Hair Removal
- Cleans All Floors and Tiles – Hard, Wood, Glass, Marble, Linoleum, Smooth & Slippery
- Cleans Most Carpets – Flat, Short Hair, Deep Pile
- Self Preservation & Self Diagnosis by recognizing most malfunctions and guiding the user to troubleshoot.
- Robot Warranty – 2 Year on Robot, 5 year on Suction Motor, 6 months on Battery
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please call or write to us in case you would like to be doubly sure. For material which is not as per specifications, full refund is possible within 3 days of delivery or free replacement is available within 30 days of purchase.
There are no reviews yet.